T10 In-ear Headphone Now Available

RHA is delighted to announce that the non-remote variant of the flagship T10i in-ear headphone, the T10, is now available from the RHA online stores.

The T10 features the same high fidelity dynamic drivers (model 770.1) and custom tuning filter system for sound signature adjustment as the recently launched T10i. The headphone’s ergonomic, stainless steel driver housings are constructed using the pioneering metal injection moulding (MIM) production method and a comfortable, secure fit is ensured by the use of a patent pending over-ear hook system featuring a steel spring.

Feedback on the T10i thus far has been stellar, with TechCrunch commenting that they “wouldn’t be surprised if these were regarded as a ‘classic’ in even five or ten years’ time” and Forbes noting that the “design is exquisite.” To read more feedback from the press on the T10i, please visit the Reviews section of the RHA website.

The T10 has an MSRP of £139.95 / $189.95 / €169.95.

The T10 will be available from Amazon.com and our partners worldwide in the coming weeks; to find out where you can pick up RHA’s latest in-ear headphone product, please visit the Authorised Retailers page of the RHA website.

Did you get an RHA product for Christmas? Send us your images on Facebook or Twitter!